[Rfu-barnraising] Fw: [RFU] intro

Andy Gunn andy at prometheusradio.org
Sun Nov 6 18:50:08 CST 2005

lynsee, can you forward this to tom to get him in contact with me?  his email is missing...
---

hey tom, it will be great to have ya at the barnraising...  if you are interested, we can have you work on some of the station building stuff as well.  you can email me any station construction interests you might have.  also let us know a few more details about that equipment that you are donating, and thanks in advance.  if you have some tools or things that may help during the barnraising, that would be good to know about as well.  thanks!

i can pass the information on to the rest of the rfu techies as well...
-a

|  Andy Gunn - Technical and Training Organizer  |
| Prometheus Radio Project - prometheusradio.org |
|    andy at prometheusradio.org   215-727-9620     |

| Come to our next radio station Barnraising and community wireless |
| congregation!  November 11 to 13, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.     |
| Prometheus Radio Project * UC Independent Media Center * WRFU-LP  |
| Check http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana/ for more details!    |