[Rfu-barnraising] update on donations, etc

btaylor at prairienet.org btaylor at prairienet.org
Mon Nov 7 09:11:47 CST 2005

hi molly,

first, THANK YOU FOR YOUR AWESOME WORK.

so, that kalyx freezer can be moved.  i can bring it in wed. when i got
the truck anyways, or jus drive the truck in one of the multitudinous
other days i'm comin in, if you need it earlier.

geez, i spaced the toaster issue.  i know there's at least one toaster and
one toaster oven.

i have a full scale movie theater type popcorn popper - with the glass box
for p-corn and the overhead popper, which i've never fired up, but which i
believe works cuzza where i got it.

i think mel mentioned something abt coffee mugs.  i hope to talk to her
today abt the coffee dn., and i'll check on that too.  kalyx has abt 30
mugs which i'll bring in.

peace, bill