[Rfu-barnraising] update on donations, etc

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Mon Nov 7 17:25:22 CST 2005

definitely get the veggie hot dogs is my vote.  the cheapness and their portability = really great and the cheapest
donation-pizza combo i've been able to price is $250 so this sounds great.  2 dogs for most people.

condiments can be fresh veggies and ketchup and mustard, very cheap and easy to get.

and donated pizzas.  maybe i can get 10 restaurants to donate 2 pizzas each!  haha!

other thoughts?

hannah s.