[Rfu-barnraising] Andy! and Grounding Plan

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 8 10:32:18 CST 2005

Andy,
In a fit of stupidity, I walked off with the keys to the electric boxes. If the electrician needs to look in there before 2:15pm this afternoon, let me know. I'm at my office now and will be checking email. I'd have to ride back, but I can do soup until about 11:30am. Then I have to go to lecture and office hours. After that, I will bring the keys by the IMC.

Yes, we do have a grounding plan, etc that satisfies the inspector's concerns. It' s relatively simple, but requires a little work by an electrician to get it in place. We anticipate that this should not be a problem, as we settled on a plan that is relatively simple and cost-effective, while grounding so that it doesn't affect the historic nature of the building.
Mike Lehman