[Rfu-barnraising] Barnraising Weather Forecast: Good!

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 7 23:17:08 CST 2005

I've been watching the weather forecasts closely as the barnraising
draws near. The best local forecast, from the great meteorologists at
WILL, has now been extended to cover the period of the barnraising.

Given it IS November, my greatest concern has been an early snowstorm.
With global warming, this seems to be less and less of an issue and the
roof's almost flat. Although, I remember back in the winter of
'78...naw, I'm so old I'm not going there...yet.

It looks like good weather for the barnraising.

Here is a link to the forecast from WILL:
http://www.atmos.uiuc.edu/fcst/

Just in case we do get some weather of a more tumultuous type, here my
favorite local radar:
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USLocalWide.asp?loc=kcmi&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=RadarImagery&product=Radar&prodnav=none
If you want it to loop, there are several optiosn under "Radar" on the
page's taskbar.
Mike Lehman