[Rfu-barnraising] WRFU Special Use Permit Approved

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 7 21:37:51 CST 2005

The Urbana City Council unanimously approved the special use permit for
the tower and antenna. The last remaining piece of official puzzledom is
resolving exactly how the tower will be grounded in order to satisfy the
city electrical inspector. Andy and I will be meeting with him at 9am at
the IMC on Tuesday morning. We should have a plan by this time tomorrow.

The last WRFU Tech meeting before the barnraising will also be Tuesday
at 8pm at the IMC.
Mike Lehman