[Rfu-barnraising] Fw: Re: hey tom...this is from Andy

Lynsee Melchi Lynsee at illinoisalumni.org
Mon Nov 7 13:49:06 CST 2005

<-----Original Message----->

From: T
Sent: 11/7/2005 10:25:24 AM
To: andy at prometheusradio.org;Lynsee at illinoisalumni.org
Subject: Re: hey tom...this is from Andy

 Hey,
Yeah I'm down for some station building. Right now I got the following
stuff lined up for you guys:

1 dual tape deck (RCA input/output)
1 pretty long stretch of 18 gauge (i think) speaker wire, maybe 100 feet
or so
1 monitor, keyboard, and mouse

Now here's the deal with the computer itself. It's got a 1GHzprocessor,
128 MB RAM, but no hard drive at the moment...the one I hadlined up was
no good. However, I threw in there a live Ubuntu CD whichis basically an
operating system that runs off the CD. It comes witheverything you need
to get online and do office stuff. I'm still tryingto get ahold of a
hard drive for it, but right now thats it.

As for tools, I have some basic stuff (hammer, screwdrivers, a
socketset). I have some electrical tools too, and maybe an old saw or
two.Just let me know and I'll bring whatever

~Tom

On 11/6/05, Lynsee Melchi wrote:Hey tom

Andy's email is: andy at prometheusradio.org

Lynsee