[Rfu-barnraising] Re: more on donations

Kate Protagonist katharan at prometheusradio.org
Tue Nov 8 17:43:55 CST 2005

danielle and I picked up the CDC stuff--not so much, 125 foam bowls &
cups--we bought a case of everything (plastic flatware, plates, 500 bowls)
no cups since there is some.

so that's over and done with.  they were very nice.  thanks lynsee!

kate

> Molly and all
>
> I called the CDC guy this morning and he's down to donate some stuff. I
> don't know what yet. It's going to be a mixed bag. We can get a 10%
> discount on any other purchases thru them, so I think we should just go
> w/them. They are local and all that family-owned business business.
>
> You can check out their stuff at: www.cdcpaper.com. I gave that info to
> Kate this morning and she may be looking into it...not sure.
>
> IGA, Schnucks, Cotter Glass, and maybe one or two others rejected our
> donation applications...oh well.
>
> That is all
> Lynsee

LPFM and Community Wireless Join Forces!

our next barnraising
Champaign Urbana Illinois
November 11-13, 2005.

Independent Media Center