[Rfu-barnraising] We need You!!

Kate Protagonist katharan at prometheusradio.org
Tue Nov 8 17:39:15 CST 2005

Alrighty folks, it's now officially down to the wire.  Following is a list
of ways you can plug in and help out!  We need it!

Thursday & Friday both are workdays around the IMC--we'll need tons of
help with the IMC painting & construction and setting up and running
around in preparation for the barnraising--for which there are about 120
people registered, which means many, many more will come.

Wednesday night: We need 4-5 people to help Molly prepare food at the
co-op kitchen!  Hummus, 2 delicious soups, cookies, pasta sauce, great
tunes, good fun, chop chop...

Thursday morning, around 10am--Can 2-3 people volunteer to help Bill and
Jan, another volunteer with a truck, pick up 100 chairs from McKinley
Presbyterian to bring back to the IMC?

Friday: aargh! Our needs are especially critical around meals.  We need 4
or so people to help Molly set up to prepare for and set up lunch and
dinner for about 3 or 4 hours each.
We also, of course, will need help at the IMC!

If you're a driver with a car, we need your help through the weekend,
helping molly to transport food for meals, and being on call for various
studio construction and conference runs.  yup.

Please email or call kate (215) 500 9434 or email kate at prometheusradio.org
if you can help out!  Thanks much--

any one else?

Kate

LPFM and Community Wireless Join Forces!

our next barnraising
Champaign Urbana Illinois
November 11-13, 2005.

Independent Media Center