[Rfu-barnraising] Re: [RFU] cans for cantennas!

Molly Stentz molly at ucimc.org
Wed Nov 9 09:09:04 CST 2005

Here's the thing, though - canned juice usually comes in paperboard
containers if it's frozen and plastic if it is shelf-stable.  I'm not
thinking those will work... unless I'm confused. Am I confused?

The Red Herring restaurant uses the big tomato cans (102 oz) daily... can
anyone drop by there and pick them up in the afternoon? I could call and
ask them to hold em for us....

Do they just need to be tin or steel and larger than a standard 12oz can?

-Molly