[Rfu-barnraising] Re: [RFU] cans for cantennas!

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Wed Nov 9 09:18:10 CST 2005

the ideal and perfect can is one of the smaller sized coffee can, like a 26 ounce coffee can.  12 once cans will work
too, and cantenna coordinator dave arney is saying that 102 ounce cans are very exciting and if there are a few we
can experiment with them.

also i have 2 cans i'm bringing, and anthony says he has a bunch of cans, so if you guys are stressed over cans just
let us know.

molly, is there anything i can take off your plate?  any volunteers from registration we can call to help you out
with your work?  thanks so much for your amazing efforts so far.

hannah s.
prometheusradioproject