[Rfu-barnraising] Re: WRFU Barnraising This Weekend -- It Isn't Too Late to Join Us!

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Wed Nov 9 09:24:05 CST 2005

zane!  what a special blessing, i will pass this on immediately to WRFU.  all our solidarity and love to bush radio
zane.

hannah s.
prometheusradioproject

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 09:31:26AM +0100, Zane Ibrahim wrote:
> Hi Hannah
> Please give everyone at the barnraising our fondest regards and let them
> know that we wish them well in their push to be heard. Also let them know
> that they have family in Africa.
> Warm Regards
> Zane Ibrahim
> Bush Radio
> Cape Town

> Until the lions have their own historians, tales of hunting will always
> glorify the hunter. - African Proverb

> The people most directly affected by a development issue have the best
> ideas, analysis and opinions about how to address that issue.

-----

hannah sassaman
prometheusradioproject

our next radio barnraising is november 11th - 13th!
join us in urbana, illinois --
http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana --
and build a radio station AND a community wireless project!