[Rfu-barnraising] mike burke of DN! info

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Wed Nov 9 09:07:47 CST 2005

if anyone can email him audio sunday night, looks like you guys are on
DN! monday morn.  here's mike burke's email addy.

hannah s.
prometheusradioproject

----- Forwarded message from Danielle Feris <danielle at democracynow.org> -----

From: Danielle Feris <danielle at democracynow.org>
To: Hannah Sassaman <hannahjs at prometheusradio.org>
Subject: Re: for Nov 14headlines

Hannah,

I don't think coming to the barnraising will be happening this time...
but I hope it goes fantastically!  Mike's email is (surprisingly)
mike at democracynow.org

- Danielle

----- End forwarded message -----

--
-----

hannah sassaman
prometheusradioproject

our next radio barnraising is november 11th - 13th!
join us in urbana, illinois --
http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana --
and build a radio station AND a community wireless project!