[Rfu-barnraising] hannah update

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Wed Nov 9 18:50:53 CST 2005

you all haven't sent out a # so i am assuming you don't need us on the phone.  if you have any questions just give a
call!  the only things i'd have to say:

1)  the homestays are assigned, and faith will have a few extra emergency slots.  she'll likely email them to me or
bring them to registration.  i can send out my homestay lists if stragglers come by too.  let me know tonight if
someone wants my homestay list, also faith has it of course.

2)  crash space is hush hush at the lincoln so people will find out at registration that that is where they are
crashing.  we should put big signs up in the reserved rooms that say 'this hotel is not liable for
equipment/belongings you leave hear' as that is what they are worried about.  (maybe we should put up a sign that
says no one is liable but them!)  anyway that's a small item that will help with the skittishness of the staff.

i'll write up instructions for anthony that have to do with homestays and crash space, it's all simple stuff.  a
sheet he can tape to the registration table to answer anyone's questions.

3)  if anyone needs to reach me tomorrow, my cell -- 267 970 4007, i'm in the car 8am to 10pm or so.

otherwise i am working on facts and flyers for wireless!  as you guys are rockin all the rest of this stuff.

see you all tomorrow!

hannah s.
prometheusradioproject