[Rfu-barnraising] Help at barnraising

Duane Whittingham radiodude at logonix.net
Wed Nov 9 21:22:46 CST 2005

Hi guys from Duane @ WTND-LP Macomb, IL.

Looks like time is getting close.

I have talked to someone there and we will bring a mixer or 2 and a few
mics to either use for a demo/workshop or for recording or whatever. (this
is loan for the weekend).

Again if you need or want help streaming any or all we can, in fact we own
our own colo server in Macomb if needed.

We already do streaming, of course have WTND-LP and we put a show out on
WBCQ 7415 kHz Shortwave, in fact a show was done from UC IMC a couple years
ago, and we do programming on C Band analog audio satellite.

Also depending on scheduling, I (Duane) will be glad to help do things like
staff the registration table for a couple hours as needed, or other similar
jobs.
Its poss I might be able to help with some small amount driving like quick
runs to
the store, etc, depends.

Also Tom, Darryl and Byron can help depending on the project as they are
visually impaired.

All 4 of us will be there from Late Fri morning or early Fri afternoon
through the whole weekend, feel free to use us.

Duane
(Also Tom, Darryl and Byron)

Duane Whittingham
Production/Operations