[Rfu-barnraising] lost clear plastic bag of tools/supplies

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 14 12:22:18 CST 2005

Hi,

I inadvertently left a clear plastic bag (like big shopping-bag size
bag) full of tools and supplies in the studio on Saturday evening, and
I can't seem to find it anywhere. By the time I came in on Sunday
around 11AM it was gone. I left it in the far northeast corner of the
studio. It contained stuff like dust masks, drywall sander, staples
for a staple gun, spade-lug electrical connectors, paint cleaner tool
and much more. My fault for not labeling the bag and the tools and for
leaving it in the studio by mistake, but I hope someone can help me
find it. I'm coming into the IMC in the next hour to look for it and
to help with the cleanup a little, so I hope to track it down. If I
find it, I'll mail to the list again.

I'm reachable by cell at 722-8470.

Thanks