[Rfu-barnraising] food reimbursement

Molly Stentz molly at ucimc.org
Mon Nov 14 13:53:00 CST 2005

Hey!!

I am swinging by the IMC right now to drop off the reimbursement receipts.

Depending on how many people we think attended over the course of the
weekend, the cost of the food for the meals worked out to be around $1
dollar a meal per person. It's quite amazing!!!! We had such great
community support.

Just for reference, elementary schools I've worked at had lunch budgets
of $2/lunch/per child... and we all know that is cheap, crappy,
pesticide-laden, industrial food...   (sigh)

-Molly