[Rfu-barnraising] fax-cess

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Oct 3 15:02:40 CDT 2005

there should be a fax machine at the IMC -- anyone know where it is?  also, has
anyone checked the IMC's messages?  i would, but i leave town again tomorrow
morning and am just swamped today.

--sascha

Lynsee Melchi wrote:
> Hey
>
> Does anyone have access to a fax machine that I can use for sending out
> donation request letters?  I have 6 ready to go right now, but don't
> have a fax machine.  At least 2 of them need to be faxed by like Wed.  I
> may also need fax-cess to send out press releases too.  I will send out
> electronic versions too, but sending hard copy to press outlets is good.
>
> Thanks
> Lynsee

Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President
Free Press       *** CU Wireless Network *** Acorn Active Media
www.freepress.net *  www.cuwireless.net   *  www.acornactivemedia.com