[RFU] Re: [Rfu-barnraising] fax-cess

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 16:27:08 CDT 2005

I think it's piled in the corner of the biz office/WRFU room, as I
recall. If it's not there, I know it made the move. There was some stuff
on top of the shelves in BtP, but some of the stuff also moved down the
hall, so things are now pretty scrambled and my limited memory won't
help much. Good luck, as I have no idea if it is operational once it is
found or not.
Mike