[Rfu-barnraising] Contacts & Conference Calls!

katharan at prometheusradio.org katharan at prometheusradio.org
Wed Oct 5 19:03:02 CDT 2005

Greetings RFU people!  We are very excited about digging into the fruits
of your canning projects!  very cool.

two questions:

1.  Do you have a contact list of RFU barnraisers?

we're fairly easy: (215) 727 9620

tech          andy at prometheusradio.org
registration  anthony at prometheusradio.org
workshops     petri at prometheusradio.org
housing       hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
transportation  kate at prometheusradio.org
outreach & publicity (natl & prp supporters) kate, anthony, hannah

2. Let's set up a conference call to get on the same barnraising page and
accustom ourselves to the sound of each other's voices!  I'm proposing

Tues. October 11 at 5:30pm,

with your coordinators of Housing, Transport, Tech, Outreach ,
Registration, and any other organization rollers in attendance.

Our primary logistical concerns at this point:

onsite crash space & homestays
local volunteer line-ups: especially for food & driving

Also, Petri is going to get a jump on planning workshops--there will be
two dozen + workshops around community radio and wireless.  To get an idea
of the kinds of workshops we organize, check out the Barnraising Manual
(on the IMC computer, thanks Lynsee!), which has a list of GRC
workshops--there were over 80 at the GRC.  There are also workshop
listings linked to each barnraising page (except SACRED) on our website,

www.prometheusradio.org/barn.shtml

We try to coordinate these workshops around your volunteer training needs,
so email any suggestions to petri at prometheusradio.org.  Keep in mind that
there will likely be less radio workshops on account of incorporating
wireless!

Thanks!