[Rfu-barnraising] Re: ww have a local housing coordinator!

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Wed Oct 12 18:04:47 CDT 2005

thanks so much danielle -- really excited to get cracking on this.  off to band practice now, have a great meeting.
psyched to talk to you, faith, and zoe -- my name is hannah, and we at prometheus are so happy you can help us with
housing for this great event.

with thanks!
hannah s.
prometheusradioproject