[Rfu-barnraising] Re: Kid wranglin'

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Thu Oct 20 11:02:06 CDT 2005

hi linda -- glad to see that you are able to help!  hopefully we can secure a few other volunteers to round out a
schedule of kid wrangling.  i'm copying margo robb on this email -- she organized our last barnraising, a 400 person
extravaganza, with her own 2 year old in tow.  she might be able to help with childcare or at least have a few
suggestions for ya.

thanks again for joining us!!  please register for the event at http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana when you can.

hannah s.
prometheusradioproject