[Rfu-barnraising] flyerin on Friday

Lynsee Melchi Lynsee at illinoisalumni.org
Wed Oct 19 22:15:55 CDT 2005

What's up y'all

We are going to be hitting the streets this Friday 10/21 to put up
flyers for the barnraising.  There will be 300+ flyers so there will be
tons of work for all!  So far I've got a street team of 4 (including
me), but the more the merrier.  I think we will start in downtown
Champaign and work our way thru campus and then downtown Urbana.

I imagine we will start around 10-11am.  If you have tape, or a stapler,
bring it.

Gene can you forward this to Mike that came to the RFU meeting on
Tuesday?  We exchanged phone #s, but he should get this email too.

Please call me: 217-390-3767 if you want to get involved.  You can call
me anytime...even on Friday.

Later
Lynsee