[Rfu-barnraising] some responses

btaylor at prairienet.org btaylor at prairienet.org
Fri Oct 21 09:51:28 CDT 2005

hi kate,

sorry if this response is tooooo late.  i'm gettin kinda snowed and bogged
by a mountain of email on this BR.  so, the travel stuff looks good.
only, a little thing, the greyhound and amtrack stuff jus references
travel to and from chicago, but actually those busses go all directions
from c-u, and the 'city of new orleans' goes to, well, new orleans.

la lucha sigue!  bill