[Rfu-barnraising] Re: [hannahjs@babel.serve.com: hi zoe, hannah from prometheus here]

btaylor at prairienet.org btaylor at prairienet.org
Sat Oct 22 00:07:40 CDT 2005

hi folks,

aye, que montón de correo electrónico!

so, i guess this goes here----

i jus talked to mark rubel at pogo studios.  he's gonna talk up the BR at
the classes he teaches on sound engr. at parkland and millikin u. in
decatur, giving the option to do vol. work at the BR for their required
out of class project.  i'm gonna also present one of the decatur classes,
including info on the BR, along w/ stuff on weft, pcp, kalyx, etc.

peace, bill