[Rfu-barnraising] tables and chairs!

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 22 18:42:42 CDT 2005

I can provide 5 to 6 tables and probably about 18 chairs. Most is my
patio furniture, so it varies a bit in sturdiness and utility.

Since it is getting past patio season here in Urbana, more such
furniture will probably be available, if it is specifically mentioned in
solicitations for aid.

There IMC has a few extra tables and quite a few chairs scattered around
various places.

Also, my 4'x 8' low-side trailer will be available. It isn't handsome,
but it is handy.

Y'all just remember to ask me when you need it.
Mike Lehman