[Rfu-barnraising] tables and chairs!

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Mon Oct 24 10:10:30 CDT 2005

hey mike, this is really awesome.  just so everyone knows what we are looking for:

my estimate has been that we'll need at least one table in each room where there will be a workshop, probably 20
seats or so in each of those rooms, plenty of tables in the areas where the technical work will happen as well as 20
chairs scattered around that area, and at least 10 tables surrounded by seating for 125-150 for the eating/plenary
area.

chairs can of course be moved around though it's easier if there are more than enough chairs.

i really like the borrowing of patio and porch furniture idea, though do others think the logistics are too hard to
handle?

if there is space, now is the time to start bringing over your porch and patio furniture (as un-dusty as you can make
it, and clearly labelled as yours) so we can start stacking up, i'd say.

other thoughts on this?

hannah s.
prometheusradioproject