[Rfu-barnraising] urbana psa

Kate Protagonist katharan at prometheusradio.org
Tue Oct 25 13:13:44 CDT 2005

here's a quick psa i wrote up for stations--mostly college, i guess, but
we'll send it around to regional community stations as well--forward me
contacts if you have them.

and comments, of course!  I'll start sending it around today & tomorrow.

thanks,

kate

it's about 45 seconds
urbana PSA

Join the Urbana Champaign Independent Media Center, Champaign Urbana
Wireless and Prometheus Radio for another hair-raising spine-tingling
electrically-charged weekend radio project.  This radio station
barnraising takes place in downtown Urbana, Illinois, from November 11-13.
  Hundreds of volunteers from around the country will come together build
Radio Free Urbana, a new community radio station, in three days!
Workshops focus on community wireless and radio.  Registration is sliding
scale, and no one will be turned away for lack of funds.  We'll also feed
you and help find housing!  Visit www.prometheusradio.org for more
information and to register now!

LPFM and Community Wireless Join Forces!

Don't miss out on our next barnraising in Champaign Urbana Illinois
November 11-13, 2005.

In collaboration with the Independent Media Center and CU Wireless, we
will build Radio Free Urbana, WRFU-LP, and build out the CU community
wireless network!

Register now www.prometheusradio.org/urbana