[Rfu-barnraising] [Fwd: Fwd: ::fc-announce:: CFP - The Politics of Radio Organisation/s]

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Oct 25 16:59:22 CDT 2005

FYI:  might be a great opportunity to get ideas out to folks who wouldn't
ordinarily be reading about LPFM.  I'm also happy to co-author and bring in both
industrial/organizational literature and help with creating the "scholarly
qualities" they'd be looking for, but I would need someone to take the lead on
the project.

Let me know,

--Sascha