[Rfu-barnraising] the automation question

Andy Gunn andy at prometheusradio.org
Wed Oct 26 11:03:15 CDT 2005

is the station going to be using an automation system?  if so, this is something we can set up during the barnraising - just let us know the details about the system.  also, how many computers do y'all have for station use - we can set those up as well over the weekend.

thanks,
-a

|  Andy Gunn - Technical and Training Organizer  |
| Prometheus Radio Project - prometheusradio.org |
|    andy at prometheusradio.org   215-727-9620     |

| Come to our next radio station Barnraising and community wireless |
| congregation!  November 11 to 13, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.     |
| Prometheus Radio Project * UC Independent Media Center * WRFU-LP  |
| Check http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana/ for more details!    |