[Rfu-barnraising] the automation question

Doug Hoepker doughoepker at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 11:28:56 CDT 2005

For certain, we have one computer with Windows XP that
is ready to go. It will be used for a variety of
purposes. It would be good to have a second computer
near the console that can be used for typing up
playlists, something that we'll need to ask all
airshifters to do. If that computer has internet
access, it would also be good.

-Doug