[Rfu-barnraising] first broadcast / party moved back to 5pm!

Andy Gunn andy at prometheusradio.org
Wed Oct 26 16:11:32 CDT 2005

hey all, just a quick note - due to some concerns (and the desire to fit in a few more workshops), we have pushed the first broadcast back to 5pm.  that means that everything will have to be ready at 5pm, and that is when the party will start.  it will go till 7pm - which means we will have to provide another dinner to the attendees sunday night.  sorry food people!

let us know if you have any questions!
-a

|  Andy Gunn - Technical and Training Organizer  |
| Prometheus Radio Project - prometheusradio.org |
|    andy at prometheusradio.org   215-727-9620     |

| Come to our next radio station Barnraising and community wireless |
| congregation!  November 11 to 13, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.     |
| Prometheus Radio Project * UC Independent Media Center * WRFU-LP  |
| Check http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana/ for more details!    |