[RFU] Re: [Rfu-barnraising] Re: {leti} Re: the automation question

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:04:06 CDT 2005

I agree with you 100%, Andrew.  I thought we'd already deferred this
discussion for a future date after the barnraising.  I was shocked when it
became an issue at last night's meeting, but at least I was paying attention
and raised some concerns.  I agree that the issue of streaming shouldn't be
imposed on WRFU by external sources.  My understanding of how wireless would
be integrated with the radio station was covering live events from the
community using a wireless uplink.  Why can't we emphasize that instead?

--Phil