[RFU] Re: [Rfu-barnraising] Re: {leti} Re: the automation question

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 20:34:40 CDT 2005

Norman,

Thanks for putting down the regulations in black and white.  This looks like
a good policy for WRFU to consider if it decides to webcast.  I wouldn't
have any problem with the streaming of non-music programs.  As it stands,
though, I would definitely turn streaming OFF on my program.  I want to
announce my playlist in advance, and there are times when I would want to
play an entire album, like Andrés Jiménez's "Jesus, El Hijo de Dios," which
is a complete work in 16 tracks that make a thematic whole.

--Phil