[RFU] Re: [Rfu-barnraising] Re: {leti} Re: the automation question

Shambley at charter.net shambley at charter.net
Thu Oct 27 18:59:56 CDT 2005

Copy right is a hard hammer.  All the owner need do is demonstrate that the
work is under copy right and second that the work was used without
authorization/counter to the license.

Legal penalties START at $100K and "I didn't know" is not a defense and
neither is no/low/non-profit status.  FWIW fair use does not come into play
in this instance so that card 'don't play'.

FWIW I'm not a lawyer and don't play one on the internet but we do make much
of our current income from IPR.

Dave Shambley
www.imagine-that.ws