[Rfu-barnraising] rides from the airport

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Fri Oct 28 09:19:01 CDT 2005

another thing we could do is ask the willard people if we can make a
big sign, put it up in the transportation/baggage claim area, that says
'barnraising.  take a cab or if you are really really strapped call
xxx-xxx-xxxx.'  do people like this idea?

airport shuttling is a big drain on volunteer resources and we should
avoid as much of that as we can.

thanks!
hannah s.
prometheusradioproject