[Rfu-barnraising] rides from the airport

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Fri Oct 28 13:01:26 CDT 2005

The bus runs once per hour from the airport.  If you want to know exact
times and routes call them at 217-384-8188.  There are taxis that will
offer group shuttle to Urbana for $8, otherwise it is closer to $20.

>From the train station, a bus runs all the time from the front door of the
station to the front door of the IMC.

- d

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005, Kate Protagonist wrote:

> Faith, since the barnraising is pretty well accessible by public transport
> from the Willard airport, we're not really coordinating rides from thence.
>  Chicago's far to be arranging shuttles.  (Transportation info is all
> linked to the urbana barnraising page).
>
> However, this is definitely something we can arrange on a case-by-case
> basis. When does your friend's flight get in & on which airline?  To
> Willard, I assume...
>
> Kate
>

> > One of my people is flying in and wonders if it will be possible to get a
> > ride from the airport. Have we talked about this?
> >
> > His alternative to me finding some way to collect him is that he would
> > rent a car, which is ridiculous to do in a town this size.
> >
> > Please advise,
> >
> > Faith
> >

> LPFM and Community Wireless Join Forces!
>
> Don't miss out on our next barnraising in Champaign Urbana Illinois
> November 11-13, 2005.
>
> In collaboration with the Independent Media Center and CU Wireless, we
> will build Radio Free Urbana, WRFU-LP, and build out the CU community
> wireless network!
>
> Register now www.prometheusradio.org/urbana

| Danielle Chynoweth
| Come to our radio station Barnraising and community wireless       |
| congregation!  November 11 to 13, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.      |
| Urbana Independent Media Center * Prometheus Radio * WRFU 104.5 FM |
| Check http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana/ for more details!     |