[Rfu-barnraising] rides from the airport

faith swords faith at chambana.net
Fri Oct 28 13:01:20 CDT 2005

The bus stops running at 7:03pm. After that there is no way to get there
other than a ride or a cab, which is like $15-20.

I don't know what airline but he gets in at 7:50. We only have 3 airlines
flying in here, so it shouldn't be that hard to figure it out.

If this is really a problem for people, I can find someone to collect the
guy myself, but it really seems ridiculous to me to rent a car for several
hundred dollars when it's 20 minutes away.