[Rfu-barnraising] rides from the airport

Kate Protagonist katharan at prometheusradio.org
Fri Oct 28 13:00:11 CDT 2005

Faith, since the barnraising is pretty well accessible by public transport
from the Willard airport, we're not really coordinating rides from thence.
 Chicago's far to be arranging shuttles.  (Transportation info is all
linked to the urbana barnraising page).

However, this is definitely something we can arrange on a case-by-case
basis. When does your friend's flight get in & on which airline?  To
Willard, I assume...

Kate