[Rfu-barnraising] THE BLUEPRINTS ARE READY - NEED YOUR REVIEW (fwd)

btaylor at prairienet.org btaylor at prairienet.org
Wed Sep 21 22:52:55 CDT 2005

hi danielle,

at the BR meeting tonight, lynsee brought up, and i know this is so true,
that she hasta have a beg list of materials needed for the studio/post
office separation work a.s.a.p., cuzza the long lead time between when she
presents the wish list to the bldg supply places and when we get the
donation.  so, do you think it'd be possible to get a bill of materials or
at least a spec. sheet of grades/ construction methods, etc. out of the
architects soon, like tomorrow or friday?  if not, i can come up w/ a list
that will cover all the big items - stuff we'll need regardless - so we'll
get somma that in progress.  we're jus worried that there wont be time to
get anything donated before construction hasta begin if we wait for the
final design.  i could talk to the achitect directly if that would be
appropriate, but i sure wouldnt wanta do anything that would in any way
impede the flow of approval/construction.   i dunno if the architect was
gonna include a bill of materials, or if they were gonna leave that up to
the contractor anyways?

peace,  bill