[Rfu-barnraising] THE BLUEPRINTS ARE READY - NEED YOUR REVIEW (fwd)

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Sep 22 13:03:13 CDT 2005

Hi Bill -  Thanks for the heads up.

Could you and Dave Johnson (who is bidding for the construction work) come
up with a list of needed construction supplies for Lynsee?  I am ccing
Dave on this e-mail.  The architect won't provide this list.

I am in D.C. and don't know much about what is needed.

thanks!
Danielle

P.S. I am particulary interested in hearing from you and RFU about the
studio design in the blueprints.  Please take a careful look and give me
your thoughts.