[Rfu-barnraising] Barnraising 9.28.05

btaylor at prairienet.org btaylor at prairienet.org
Thu Sep 29 09:20:55 CDT 2005

hi molly,

thanks for all the excellent work.  prometheus has used a computer ride
and space matching system in the past.  i found it awkward to navigate and
extract info from, and not too many folks used it for the grc/northampton
barnraising, but it's already a functional system.

if need to store bread, etc. in the kalyx freezer, let me know.  i can
stop by somewhere every trip i make to town to haul stuff back.

peace, bill