[Rfu-outreach] Re: Communications Class and UC-IMC

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sat Sep 20 18:39:46 CDT 2008

Ian,

Let me know if there's anything I or WRFU can do to help with your
project. I'm copying our Outreach list on this mail. I should draw
attention to the fact that we have some processes in place for once-
off shows, which don't require going through the full process for
getting a regular show. These have generally been used for once-off
tours and live shows, but we might be able to come to some arrangement
to fit your situation.

We do ask such groups to consider making a donation, where possible,
though it is usually not required - groups have previously made
donations in the $20-30 range.

Andrew