[Rfu-outreach] Live Broadcasting

Nicole Pion nicole at ucimc.org
Tue Sep 23 14:57:25 CDT 2008

Hi talented RFU radio personalities!

After the meeting on Saturday September 20th, Andrew, Lavana, Erik, John and
I spoke about the possibility of engaging more community members in RFU by
broadcasting live events and offering this as an RFU service.  However,
broadcasting live events may mean time conflicts with our in-studio
programs.  We thought that a good solution might be to ask programs if they
are interested in providing this service.

This won't mean that your traditional in-studio RFU show will be disrupted
on a regular basis.  This means that, if RFU has an invitation to broadcast
a live event, we would know that certain shows are willing to facilitate
this process.
So, if there are shows that are willing/interested in learning to do live
broadcasts from off-site events, please let me know.

Nicole