[Rfu-outreach] Meeting schedule tomorrow; station security

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri Feb 20 14:56:54 CST 2009

Here's our schedule of meetings for tomorrow:

12pm - Membership and Tech
1pm - General meeting
2pm - Automation and Finance/Outreach

Please remember that meeting attendance and working group involvement
is a requirement for all members. More important, as a volunteer
organization, we need your involvement to make decisions and get
things done - basically, to remain on air.

***

Separately - most of you should have received our 'new' combination
code before Christmas. At that time, I didn't remove the 'old' code
from the door, as I was heading out of town just after implementing
the new code. However, I have now removed the old code from the door.

If you don't have the code and believe you should have it - please
contact me, or the membership group

Remember - we use a code because the studio has to remain a secure
area. Please do not share the code with others - those who are
entitled to the code should get it from me or one of the membership
group members who can check their entitlement. We have had occasional
issues with non-members gaining access to the studio, and if that
recurs we will need to change the code again - and we all know how
much hassle it is on each occasion....

Andrew