[Rfu-outreach] Re: [rfu-automation] Station meeting this Saturday - working group activity

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:24:22 CST 2009

Can I request that RFU-Tech either meet before the general meeting or on
another day?  I ask because RFU-Automation will be meeting immediately after
the general station meeting, and we have many of the same individuals in
both groups, making it hard for us to deal with each group's business.

I will send an Automation agenda soon.

I agree that Tech has many important tasks ahead of it, and think that we'll
need a distinct meeting to plan.

Stephen Fonzo
Media Training Advisor
AmeriCorps CTC VISTA