[Rfu-outreach] Volunteers needed for outreach

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Mon Mar 16 14:22:59 CDT 2009

Hi,

You'll have seen my notice about the Workday on Saturday, and the need
for volunteers to take on regular tasks. Here's the list of tasks we
need people to take on relating to Outreach, with time estimates where
possible. Please let me know which task you can take, or just add your
name to the list in studio.

I hope many of you will also be able to make our workday this Saturday
from 10am!

Andrew

Outreach email list moderator (20 minutes per week)
Group Coordinator , call and facilitate meetings, report to main
meeting (2-3 hours/month)
Produce regular WRFU newsletter (2-3 hours/month)
Farmers' Market coordinator (reserve spot, get staff for booth)
Liason to IMC-Steering (1-2 hours/month)