[Rfu-outreach] Publicity opportunity for WRFU

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Mon Mar 23 16:30:47 CDT 2009

I talked today with Dave Powers of the Public i about the possibility
of ongoing publicity of WRFU in the paper.

Dave suggested we draw up a series of WRFU promos in various sizes -
from 1 to 1.5 columns wide, and maybe 3 to 5 inches in height. We
talked about static station promos, as well as possibly including
copies of the schedule (which would obviously need to be updated
periodically, depending on how much detail we provide).

Would anyone on the list like to look at putting together some of
these pieces? It would involve using or designing WRFU logos (300
dpi), as well as text. [Dave prefers text files for any text portion
of the piece, so he can more easily resize as needed.]

Let me know if this is a project you'd like to work on.

Andrew