[UC-ODDMUSIC-discuss] ODDS and ends

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 21:21:43 CDT 2010

(1) UDDERBOT CHOIR begins this SATURDAY, August 28, with an Udderbot Making
Party noon-2pm and attempted rehearsal 2-4pm.  Bring a glass bottle and/or
glove and we'll help you turn it into an udderbot!  More information on this
ensemble at http://udderbot.wikispaces.com/uc-umc ... I am looking for about
TWELVE committed participants.

---------

(2) On a related note:  I hereby declare, on behalf of ODDMUSIC
Champaign-Urbana, a period of instrument building and repair!

You know that daxophone you've been meaning to build, that uke you've been
meaning to refret?  Well, *nudge nudge* now's as good a time as ever, eh?

Then, on SATURDAY, September 4, also at noon, we can show-and-tell our
instruments and start doooooOOOOoooing things with them!

The UDDERBOT CHOIR special request:  build instruments one can march with!
if you have an instrument that can be made out of junk, make at least TWELVE
of them!

Cheers,
Jacob