[UC-ODDMUSIC-discuss] notes from a meeting + invitation to farmer's market tomorrow

Chris Vaisvil chrisvaisvil at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 14:19:41 CDT 2010

What needs to be done concerning the radio to internet archive?

I'm already hosting some oddmusic shows - but have not received anymore to
post so there must be a difficulty.

Also I encourage Oddmusic to take advantage of the web space I provide - you
could have an udderbot blog for instance.

As far as loaning instruments - google has a nice calender feature built
into gmail - I suggest OM look at that for keeping track of when instruments
should be returned - google calendar will send you an email reminder at a
specific time prior to the appointed time.

Chris